• If a student applying for admission to a school has attended any other school, an authenticated copy of the Transfer Certificate from her last school must be produced .
• A student shall not be admitted into a class higher than that for which she is entitled according to the Transfer Certificate.
• A student shall not be allowed to migrate from one "School" to another during the session after her name has been sent up for the Secondary School (class X) Examination conducted by the Board.
• A student leaving her school at the end of a session or who is permitted to leave her school during the session on account of migration from one city/State to another on the transfer of the parent(s) or shifting of their families from one place to another or parents' request, especially in classes IX/X, as the case may be, shall on payment of all dues, receive an authenticated copy of the Transfer Certificate up to date.
• In case a student from an institution not affiliated to the Board seeks admission in a school affiliated to the Board, such a student shall produce a transfer certificate duly countersigned by an authority as indicated in the format given in Examination Byelaws.
The Student Will Also Be Assessed For The Discipline Which Will Based On The Factors Like Attendance, Sincerity , Values, Behavior , tidiness, Respectfulness For Rules And Regulation , Attitude , Towards , Society , Nation And Others.
Grading On Discipline Will be Done Term Wise On A 3-Point Grading Scale
B= Very Good
C = Fail
NOTE: The information taken from Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) at cbse.nic.in, is represented here in a user-friendly way for convenience of students. User must refer CBSE for current status of information.