More About Rabbit
- Rabbits can live 8 to 12 years.
- Rabbits are affectionate, social and interactive animals.
- Rabbits need at least 4 hours exercise a day. They cannot live a
healthy life shut in a cage.
- Rabbits do not like to be picked up.
- Rabbits can die of fright and be injured easily.
- Rabbits do not make good pets for children.
- Rabbits require daily care from a responsible adult.
- Rabbits do not like loud noises and sudden movements.
- Rabbits should be neutered or spayed. Unaltered rabbits will mark
territory with feces and urine may be aggressive and likely to have
- A rabbit's diet is very important. The wrong food can kill a rabbit.
- Rabbits need to have their nails clipped regularly.
- Rabbits require a vet that is knowledgeable about the species and
- Rabbits naturally use a litter box
- Rabbit litters have very little odour
- After some rabbit proofing a rabbit can run free
- Rabbits are clean and quiet
- Rabbits are ideal pets for working people. They are most active morning
and evening and sleep all afternoon.