IBPS RRB 2017 Application Form
IBPS RRB application form will be available on IBPS website. IBPS will not accept any offline or physical submission of the application form, so candidates need to fill their application form thru online mode only.
Candidates can apply online only from 24.07.2017 to 14.08.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should—
(i) scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the
required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
(ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
(iii) Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation
(iv) have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of this round of CRP. IBPS
may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate
should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal email
ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 24.07.2017 to 14.08.2017 (Online payment) both dates inclusive, shall
be as follows:
Officer (Scale I, II & III)
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 600/- for all others
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs. 600/- for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
Candidate can pay application fee thru online mode only using net banking or any credit/debit cards.
Procedure for applying online
(1) Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s authorised website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the
link “CRP for RRBs” and then click on the appropriate option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- RRBsOFFICERS
(Scale-I, II and III)” or “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- RRBs- OFFICE ASSISTANT (Multipurpose)” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
(2) Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
(3) Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for
Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature .
(4) Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
(5) For the posts of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officers Scale I, the candidate should indicate in the online application the state to which he/she opts for provisional allotment on selection. The option once exercised will be irrevocable.